Phone icon 844-897-3935

Web Linking server status:

How can a school begin using the TypeWell system?

If you think the TypeWell system would help your child/student learn, you can either contact us for more information or talk with a supervisor or service coordinator, who can then contact us.

Please email us if you would like hard copies of these brochures to share with your school or parents:

"An Overview for Disability Service Professionals"

"An Overview for Parents and Educators"

Let us know how many copies of each you would like, and a good mailing address to use.

What does the Law say about transcription services for students?

Laws in both the United States and Canada address the rights of individuals to have access to the communication around them. Two US laws that relate to the provision of support services for students are the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).

You may be interested in:
    United States Federal Laws Related to Transcription Services

Contact Us

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Directly